The University of California Women in Technology Committee (UC WIT) is a self-chartered, independent entity that promotes a supportive, inclusive environment to advance the professional goals and aspirations of UC women in technology.
Across the UC System
UC WIT members come from all over the University of California, which includes 10 campuses, 6 health systems, and other locations.
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory joins UC WIT committee , December 4, 2023
- Fading Eyesight Helps UCSF’s Angela Woon Find ‘Saving Grace’ , October 3, 2023
- October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month: Protect Your Digital Life – Be CyberSafe , October 1, 2023
- Leveling up with UC Women In Tech (WIT) , September 29, 2023
- Meet Carolina Manel, new UC Women in Tech Chair: being responsible for her Hispanic community , September 15, 2023
EventsFestive Code – A UC Women in Tech Committee Festive Gathering – December 11, 2023 at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
UC WIT Committee January Meeting – January 8, 2024 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am
A Conversation with Shohreh Bozorgmehri, founder of WIT @ UCI – January 16, 2024 at 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
UC WIT Committee February Meeting – February 12, 2024 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am
UC WIT Committee March Meeting – March 11, 2024 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Get in Touch
For chapter-specific inquiries, we kindly suggest reaching out to your local chapter directly.